Reading Strategies:
I really enjoyed the reading strategies video. It gave great insight into the true struggles of readers. It was excellent to see the progression of struggling readers and the strategies that can be useful in helping their reading development. This video could be beneficial for parents and teachers who are trying to help their struggling readers. Making a game out of reading or phonics can also be beneficial in order to engage students.
Expository Texts:
I absolutely loved all the graphic organizers that were used in this section of the module. All students don't need the same graphic organizers. Graphic organizers must start off very simple and become more advanced as students progress. As a kindergarten teacher, I use the most basic graphic organizers in my classroom. I believe that graphic organizers are valuable instructional tools. They appeal to students of multiple learning styles and give students multiple ways to represent their knowledge.
No comments:
Post a Comment